YEAR 2011!

Posted: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 by ♫ یүζvεیтεя in
0

Radical Conference 2010
Radical Conference 2010
Christmas Bash 2010 -The Toy Maker
This It It Camp 2010
Amplify
 And year 2010 just passed like this. Every year it seems like it's passing faster and faster as if God is adjusting the "Human Clock" from above. Nonetheless, I gotta thank God for all the lessons & trials He put me in. For that i've grown much more and stronger.

It all started when i decide to put down my pride, humble myself down and to trust in Him. It all started with the prompting to share my testimony.. and then He relived my interest in arts, called me to perform for Him for Radical Conference.. not long after, the coming of Christmas Bash. I thought i was only dancing in that jester outfit till i was taken aback that it was a play, that i had to memorise a whole load full of a script. I've never acted before let alone memorizing scripts. I realised, this time God wants to take me to a higher level.

I was about to give up, so desperately that i realised i was using my own strength unknowingly, i cried out to God for His help & assurance. He answered right away. I was overwhelmed by it. And after the performance, i received so many good comments that i acted really well. At that time i knew it could only be God. The best part is to see those hands lifted up to receive their one & only God, Jesus Christ. Till then i know our hard work had been paid off tht i was thankful i didn't backed out!

I also thank God for giving me the strength & confidence to come for This Is It camp. Exposing my tattoos was taking it's toll on me for years, gripped me to isolate myself so much i didn't dare to face the world. But i really thank God so so much for a wonderful church where He placed so many great people around me. I made the choice & told God, if He wants, let it be an encouragement & a platform for evangelism. I made it for camp, throwing aside my fears and shame, this is the part where i know i've done the right thing to have come for camp. 1st day, i bumped into David. He's someone who has tattoos too & somehow faces the same fears that i do. He saw me & was surprised that i am wearing shorts that why am i not afraid of exposing it? 2nd day passed. 3rd day in the morning after service, i saw this guy with tattoos, it was david. He came to me thanking me that he's gotten the courage to not be afraid of who he is. And that is when God can start to work in him.

Sometimes we never know why God wants us to " Walk On Waters " , to us.. it may seem like a death trap, by our human understandings. But we forget that HE IS GOD. God will NEVER let us commit suicide. Until we bring ourselves together & fight that spiritual war marked out for us, we'll never taste the sweetness of God's plans for us.

2010 definitely was one of my greatest year in life i've never regretted making those "scary" risks to trust God's plan. As 2011 kicks in now, i want to thank God even more, i pray God uses me even more mightily.

0 comments: