Natasha Studio.

Posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 by ♫ یүζvεیтεя in
0

Anyone wanna learn dance? Natasha Studio is one recommended. I went yesterday to enquire about bboying. Prices are very reasonable. I then sat in the open class too. It was good. I learn more than 6 steps.. i'm very encouraged too by 2 girls in the class.. i really admire Bgirls alot! I think they're freaking cool. Haha!

I wanna start to learn Bboying from the very start.. from nothing at all.. though i've learn some on Youtube before. But i was right.. i knew i had learn wrongly. Just one open class and the teacher, Bboy Larry has pointed out really important mistakes made.

I don't know, but i feel a family in this studio. I hope to learn as much as possible from Natasha Studio! So anyone interested, can visit www.natashastudio.com! Or can ask me on facebook too! Simple search me by typing in sylvesterng@live.com! =D

0 comments: