GOD, a song for You.

Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2011 by ♫ یүζvεیтεя in
0

LET ME BE THE ONE

Verse 1
All my life i've been asking myself
what is it that have blinded my eyes
Everything that seemed so good in life
came together a ransom pay in price

Verse2
All my life i've been trying to deny
trying to make life seem alright
But everything changed, changed without a price
When i met the one and only Jesus Christ.

Chorus
If there should be a sacrifice, let me be the one
the one to give up my life like how Jesus did for mine
If there should be anyone, let me be the one
the one who walks in the light like how Jesus did it right

Verse 3
All my life, i've been fooling myself
That life is a bed of roses & i'd be glorious
Until the day i met the one and only Jesus,
All i needed was His love & grace that embraces

Chrous

Bridge
Who? Who is this God who calls out to me
While i was a sinner, He laid down His life for me.
Where else could i find such love
that can never be found in this earth

Chrous


Outro
If there is anyone, Let me be the one,
The one who will dance for your kingdom
To usher everyone into your presence,
Let me be the one

Composed by Sylvester Ng.

0 comments: